WaterWheel Preshow Celebration at MSG on 7/29
The WaterWheel Foundation is headed back to Madison Square Garden in New York this summer! After a several year hiatus, we are bringing back our Preshow Celebration Event on the evening of July 29.
Since the creation of the WaterWheel Foundation in 1997, we have supported a wide variety of nonprofits in our community and in the communities that we visit on the road. Your support on tour is essential to our work. Please join us in celebrating this unique partnership.
Tickets for the event will go on sale on Friday, April 28 at Noon ET. You can purchase tickets when they go on sale HERE.
Tickets to the event will include:
- A two-hour preshow celebration with complimentary cocktails and a light dinner (full bar/sandwiches and snacks)
- A WaterWheel event poster designed by Jim Pollock
- Early entrance into the Concert Venue for those with GA floor tickets via a random number line-up
- A raffle and/or auction to win autographed items and memorabilia from Phish Archives
- Access to private lounge at set break
- A specialty chocolate bar created and donated by Asher’s Chocolates
- The opportunity to help lift great organizations
- A limited number of concert merchandise items will be available for purchase
You must already be a ticket-holder for the Phish concert on the evening that you attend the preshow event. Tickets to the WaterWheel preshow event do not include tickets to the concert. If you have a ticket to the Phish concert, you are not guaranteed a ticket to the WaterWheel preshow event. You must be 21 years or older to attend preshow events.
Tickets to events are not tax-deductible. Please contact your tax advisor for more information. If you have any questions, email Phish Tickets at firstname.lastname@example.org.